You have just been told that your father or mother can no longer live on their own. You’re now faced with the overwhelming task of finding them an appropriate place to live, to insure they receive the care that they need.
How will you pay for their needed care? The stark reality is that about 70% of those over the age of 65 will need long term care. Of those who need care, about 30% will require care for more than 5 years.
- Fee Based Extended Care Planning
- Veterans Benefit Planning
- Extended Care Asset Protection Income Annuities for Care Cost Planning
- Life Care Funding Traditional & Hybrid LTC Insurance
- Legal Documents provided by: Legal Document Solutions
Arizona’s Premier Senior Resource Guide – Arizona Care Alliance